This card features the To A Wild Rose stamp set and the coordinating Wild Rose Dies. It also incorporates the Subtle Embossing Folder and Stampin’ Blends. Enjoy!
- Old Olive Cardstock: a 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- Petal Pink Cardstock: a 1 1/4″ x 5″ lace die cut and a 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ flower die cut.
- Whisper White Cardstock: a 4″ x 3 1/2″ panel to stamp a rose and two sets of leaves for coloring and die cutting and a two (2) 5 1/4″ x 4″ panels.
- Stamp the rose and two sets of leaves in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Old Olive, Petal Pink and Pumpkin Pie (flower center) Stampin’ Blends. Die cut.
- Stamp “Blessed” in Tuxedo Black Ink on the front panel and emboss with the Subtle Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the lace die and then the leaves to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Pop the rose up with Stampin’ Dimenstionals.
- Add three Champagne Basic Jewels.
- Stamp the inside panel with the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink. Adhere to the inside of the card and add the floral outline die cut. Trim any overhang.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.