Yesterday, Amy’s Inkin’ Krew had a Team Meeting that included virtual stamping together! There were three card presenters/instructors (listed in order presented): Sue Prather, Amy Koenders and Mary Deatherage. They are so talented! What a special treat to get to stamp with and learn from them. I’ve included pictures of the cards I made and have indicated which is who’s design.
Being a part of a stamping team and sharing ideas is just one of the many perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Others include:
- You get to purchase your Stampin’ Up! supplies at a discount (I call this supporting my habit, lol)
- You make a commission on Stampin’ Up! products purchased from you (just by sharing what you enjoy doing with others).
- You get to run your hobby or business the way you want and when you want and at a level your comfortable with.
I encourage you to consider giving it a try. If you find it’s not for you, it’s okay, there’s no loss. The $99 Starter Kit is $125 worth of products which you keep. And, there could be no better time than June because there is additional FREE product in the kit —you also select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. I’d love to talk to you about it. and answer your questions. Feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com.
Enjoy the cards! I’ve linked the supplies we used for all below.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.