This card features the Prized Peony stamp set and the coordinating Peony Garden Designer Series Paper. I have a new love (to replace the retired Honey Bees). This one is a must have. Enjoy!
- Gray Granite Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- Petal Pink Cardstock: Stitched Rectangle die cut (3 3/8″ x 4 6/8″) and a scrap for the sentiment.
- Peony Card DSP: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock: a 3 3/8″ x 4 3/16″ die cut (using the same Die as the Petal Pink, but shortened) and a 4″ x 5 1/4″ inside panel.
- Stamp the large peony in Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Use the 3 3/8″ x 4 6/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die lined up with the bottom through your die cutting machine. Then, realign the stitching at the sides and lowered to shorten the die across the top of the peony (it’s the perfect width, but longer than I wanted it to be). Run just the top edge through your die cutting machine.
- Stamp the sentiment in Gray Granite Ink on a scrap of Petal Pink Cardstock. Use your Paper Snips to fussy cut.
- Adhere the DSP to the card front. Adhere the Petal Pink die cut to the DPS at an angle. Top with the stamped layer.
- Pop the sentiment up with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three pink Elegant Faceted Gems.
For the Inside & the Envelope
- Stamp the large peony in Gray Granite Ink in the left corner of the inside panel and the envelope. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.