This card features the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle along with the 2020-2022 In Color DSP in Bumblebee. Celebrate Sunflowers is a beautifully intricate stamp set with a convenient matching die set that cuts outlines as well as complimentary pieces. Enjoy!
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- Bubblebee 2020-2022 In Color DSP: largest Stitched Rectangle die.
- Whisper White Cardstock: Two 4″ x 5 1/4″ panels and the following die cuts: large sunflower, small sunflower, 2 large leaves, 3 small leaves and a scrap for the sentiment.
- On Whisper White Cardstock stamp the large sunflower, small sunflower, 2 large leaves, 3 small leaves and the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color the stamped images with Stampin’ Blends Combos. I used Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover and Old Olive.
- Use the dies to cut the Stitched Rectangle and the colored images.
- Use Paper Snips to fussy cut the sentimate.
- Adhere a Whisper White Panel to the Soft Suede card front. Top with the DSP Stitched Rectangle. Dry fit the sunflowers and leaves. Glue down the leavers and then pop the sunflowers up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the sentiment on Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Bumblebee Enamel Dots.
For the Inside & the Envelope
- Stamp the large sunflower in Second Generation Bumblebee Ink in the lower left corner of the inside panel and the envelope. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.