This card features the Prized Peony bundle and the coordinating Peony Garden Designer Series Paper. The bundle includes the Prized Peony stamp set and Peony Dies which are both fantastic. I’ve also linked the Suite which includes the Elegant Faced Gems and Vellum Square Doilies and is well worth the purchase. I’m lovin’ it! Enjoy!
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and 4 peony dies.
- Just Jade Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and the 3 leaf dies.
- Peony Garden DSP: 3″ x 5″, 4″ x 3/8″ and a 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (gray) and the stamen die (pink)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Cut the 4 peony dies with Petal Pink Cardstock. Cut the stamen die with the pink DSP. Cut the 3 leaf dies with Just Jade Cardstock. Cut the 3 leaf detail dies with Shaded Spruce Cardstock. Cut the edge of the gray strip with the scallop die.
- Use the Bone Folder to separate and curve the inside of the peony die cuts. Use a Sponge Dauber in Petal Pink ink to add color to the edge of the peony die petals. Adhere them together, lining up the notch in the bottom, and adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive along the bottom edge of each layer. Adhere the stamen to the center.
- Adhere the leaf detail to the leaf die cuts with Liquid Adhesive.
- Adhere the Just Jade layer to the card front. Add the gray strip. Top with the Vellum Square Doily turned in a diamond.
- Stamp the sentiments in Basic Gray Ink on the gray strip and the Whisper White panel.
- Dry fit the peony and the leaves. Adhere on top of the doily and top with the peony.
- Add three pink Elegant Faceted Gems.
For the Inside & the Envelope
- Adhere the gray strip along the bottom edge of the Whisper White panel. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the gray DSP to the envelope flap and trim with Paper Snips.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.