This card features the Prized Peony bundle which includes the Prized Peony stamp set and Peony Dies. It’s one of those bundles that offers many design options and ease of creating. Enjoy!
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/2″ (front layer), 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside layer), and 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (stamping)
- Stamp 3 large peonies, 2 small peonies, 4 large leaves and 2 small leaves on Whisper White Cardstock with Basic Gray Ink.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to color: Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Flirty Flamingo, Light Real Red, Light Old Olive and Dark Old Olive. Use the shading on the stamped images as your guide.
- Cut out the colored images with Peony Dies and your die cutting machine.
- Die cut the edges of the Whisper White front panel with the scallop die. Adhere to the card front.
- Dry fit your flowers before adhering to the front panel. Pop the center peony with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment with Basic Gray Ink.
- Add 3 Elegant Faceted Gems. I used the clear ones.
For the Inside & the Envelope
- Stamp the large and small peonies in Flirty Flamingo Ink on the inside Whisper White panel. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the large and small peonies in Flirty Flamingo Ink on the envelope.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity. I hope you will give this set a go…you won’t regret it!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.