This card features the Ornate Style bundle which includes the Ornate Style stamp set and Ornate Layers dies. I have also used the Ornate Thanks stamp set sentiments. Enjoy!
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ for the die (this is larger than the die, but the same size as the Whisper White layer in order to line up the images and ensure the die cut frame is straight).
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and a scrap for the sentiment.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (front layer), 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside layer) and scraps for the flower and leaves.
- Stamp the large floral image on the Whisper White layer in Tuxedo Black ink with the Stamparatus. Repeat on the Basic Gray layer and cut with the frame die.
- Stamp the large floral image on the Whisper White scrap and color the flower and the leaves/flowers with Stampin’ Blends: Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Flirty Flamingo, Light Real Red, Light Old Olive, Dark Old Olive and Dark Daffodil Delight. Fussy cut the images.
- Stamp the sentiments in Tuxedo Black Ink. Add the large floral image in second generation Flirty Flamingo ink on the inside Whisper White layer and the envelope.
- Adhere the pink, gray and white layers with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Also use it to adhere the leaves/white flowers.
- Add Wink of Stella to the white flowers and the flower centers on the inside image.
- Pop the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Pearl Basic Jewels.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.