Tonight’s card features both dry and wet embossing using new products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog which will go live for customers on August 4th. The Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder was the first thing I knew I wanted to order. It doesn’t disappoint with its level of detail and quick background.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: a 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ card and a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel
- Whisper White Cardstock: a 4 1/8″ x 5 5/8″ panel
- Emboss the panel with the Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder, leaving room at the top for your sentiment.
- Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink, sprinkle on White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with the Heat Tool.
- Adhere the embossed panel to the Whisper White panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Wrap the Mossy Meadow 3/8″ Diagonal Stripe Ribbon around the card and knot. Trim if needed.
- Adhere the decorated panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current code is 2TX69QE2. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.