Tonight’s card features a sneak peak of the Coming Home Bundle from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog which will go live for customers on August 4th. It includes the Coming Home photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating Home Together dies. The sentiments are from the Free as a Bird stamp set. Enjoy!
- Smokey Slate Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: a 5″ x 3 3/4/” panel & 4″ x 4″ for dies.
- Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 DSP: largest Stitched Rectangle Die
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 1″ x 5″ for roadway
- Old Olive Cardstock: 2″ x 5 ” for greenway
- Stamp the images on the Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with dies.
- Cut the roadway and greenway with dies. Place the Misty Moonlight Stitched Rectangle die on your Silicone Craft Mat and use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the greenway and roadway on top, lining up the curves. Use snips to trim any excess at the ends.
- Pop the house on with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add the trees with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and pop the car on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiments on the front and on the Whisper White panel with Tuxedo Black Ink. Also add the cars on the envelope and inside panel and color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the decorated panels to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current code is 2TX69QE2. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.