Tonight’s card is a simply stamped and embossed birthday card using products from the Forever Greenery suite of products, However, the star of the show is the new Just Jade 2020-22 In Color. Isn’t it lovely?
- Just Jade Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper: 1″ strip
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel and a 2 1/4″ x 1 5/16″ oval Stitched Shapes die cut.
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelope
- Emboss the card front with the leafy embossing folder from the Greenery Embossing Folders.
- Cut the 1″ DSP strip to 7/8″ and adhere to the card front. Save the remaining piece for the inside of the card.
- Wrap the open weave ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack around the card and knot. This ribbon is awesome! It is buttery soft, so easy to work with and light to mail.
- Use Just Jade Ink to stamp the sentiments on the Very Vanilla die cut, the inside panel and the leaf image on the inside panel and envelope.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the die cut on the card front. Tip: the pokey end of the Take Your Pick Tool is great for removing the release paper from the back of the dimensionals.
- Add three Flowers for Every Season Gems with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Tip: Place a small dot of glue where you want the adhesive to live and use the Take Your Pick putty tip to pick up the gem and place it on the adhesive.
- Adhere the small leftover strip of DSP to the inside panel.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current code is 2TX69QE2. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.