Tonight’s card features a sneak peak of the Autumn Goodness bundle from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog which will go live for customers on August 4th. It includes the Autumn Goodness photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating Autumn Wheelbarrow dies. The stamped background texture is from the Forever Fern stamp set in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog. Enjoy!
- Gray Granite Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and 3″ x 3″ for wheelbarrow die
- Whisper White Cardstock: a 5″ x 3 3/4″ panel & 4″ x 5″ for dies.
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock: 1″ x 1″ for the wheelbarrow spokes die
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Stamp the floral and pumpkin images on the Whisper White Cardstock with Gray Granite ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with coordinating dies. Also cut the wheelbarrow spokes from the Brushed Metallic Cardstock (this paper is gorgeous, y’all!). Use a hole punch to punch a circle from the corner of the scrap for the wheel center.
- With the Gray Granite ink, stamp the front sentiment on the left over Whisper White scrap and die cut with the smallest die from the Stitched Nested Labels dies.
- Run the Pumpkin Pie strip through the die machine in the Subtles 3D Embossing Folder.
- Use a Sponge Dauber inked with Gray Granite to sponge the edges of the die cuts and the Pumpkin Pie strip.
- On the Whisper White panel for the inside stamp the 2 sentiments together and a second generation image of the pumpkin stamp with Gray Granite ink. Also add a first generation image of the pumpkin stamp to the envelope.
- Use the texture stamp from the Forever Fern stamp set to stamp 1st and 2nd generation images around the top and bottom edge of the card front with Gray Granite ink.
Now the assembly…all with Multipurpose Liquid Glue…
- Wrap Linen Thread a few times around the Pumpkin Pie layer near the bottom and tie in a bow.
- Adhere the center fo the spoke die to the enter of the wheelbarrow wheel. Adhere the wheel to the wheelbarrow. Adhere to the card front and top with the floral die. Add the pumpkin die. Adhere the inside panel to the card.
- Pop the sentiment up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the flowers and apples.
- Add the off white Elegant Faceted Gems.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current code is 2TX69QE2. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.