This card features the So Sentimental Bundle from the 2020-21 Annual Catalog. It includes my favorite die set, Stitched So Sweetly, and the So Sentimental stamp set. I also used the woven Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog which will go live for customers on August 4th.
This card was inspired by the one pictured on page 151 of the 2020-21 Annual Catalog. It’s changed up a bit. Enjoy!
- Seaside Spray Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11. scored at 4 1/4″
- Bumblebee 2020-22 In Color DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Mint Macaron Cardstock: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ and the second largest die from Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Apply both confetti stamps from So Sentimental on a block. Stamp first and second generation around the edge of the Seaside Spray card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the die and repeat the confetti. Add Wink of Stella to the word Confetti.
- Stamp the inside sentiment in Crushed Curry ink (or Bumblebee – I chose CC because it’s a little darker for the sentiment). Add the confetti in Seaside Spray.
- Emboss the Mint Macaron strip. Remove 1/4″ horizontally and save for the inside of the card. Flag the wide strip with the Banner Triple Punch. Apply to the Bumblebee DSP with Liquid Glue and trip any extra overhang from the left.
- Wrap the white faux linen ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack around the DSP and tie in a bow.
- Pop the label with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Glue the decorated DSP to the card front.
- Adhere the inside panel and top with the textured Mint Macaron strip across the bottom.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Bonus Days Going On Now!!
The Bonus Days promotion from Stampin’ Up! is going on now. For every $50 (before shipping and tax) that you spend between July 1 and August 3, you will earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon Code that can be redeemed between August 4th–31st!
Head over to my online store to start earning those coupons now!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current code is 2TX69QE2. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.