This card features the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle from the 2020-21 Annual Catalog. It includes the Many Layered Blossoms Dies and the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set. The sentiments are from the Prized Peony stamp set.
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4 1/16″ panel, Blossoms in Bloom outline die cut, and smallest Stitched Shapes circle die cut.
- Gray Granite Cardstock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Place the floral die cut upside down on your Silicone Craft Sheet. Squeeze a dime size amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the corner of the craft sheet. Use a 6th of a Stampin’ Sponge (wedged) to apply the glue to the back of the die cut. Apply to the Whisper White panel.
- Use Gray Granite ink to stamp the sentiment on the stitched circle die cut and the inside of the card base.
- Adhere the decorated panel to the card front and apply the circle die with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Bonus Days Going On Now!!
The Bonus Days promotion from Stampin’ Up! is going on now. For every $50 (before shipping and tax) that you spend between July 1 and August 3, you will earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon Code that can be redeemed between August 4th–31st!
Head over to my online store to start earning those coupons now!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current code is 2TX69QE2. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.