This card features the Pampered Pets Bundle from the 2020-21 Annual Catalog. The bundle includes the Pets Dies and the Pampered Pets cling stamp set. The card will go to sweet friends of ours who lost their 13 year old Sheltie.
- Just Jade Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11, scored at 5 1/2″ and a 2 7/8″ x 5 1/2″ strip.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ panel and the doggie die cut.
- Mint Macaron Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ strips for the scallop dies from Peony Dies and a scallop heart punch.
- Vellum Cardstock: smooth edged heart punch (approx 2″x 2 1/2″).
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: Paw print die from Pets Dies and the Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Whisper White Medium Envelope
- In Tuxedo Black Ink stamp the doggie on Whisper White, the sentiment on Flirty Flamingo and the sentiment on the Whisper White inside panel. Add the Flirty Flaming hearts on the inside panel.
- Color the doggie with Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Basic Black and Flirty Flamingo Light and Dark Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut the doggie, the paw print (Flirty Flamingo) and the Scallop borders (Mint Macaron) and the Stitched Rectangle sentiment (Flirty Flamingo). See this post for tips on easy transfer of the paw print small pieces: https://stampdabbles.com/2020/06/27/stampin-up-playful-pets-birthday-card/
- Punch the scallop heart from Mint Macaron cardstock. Apply a 2″ x 1 1/2″ piece of vellum to an Adhesive Sheet. Punch with the smooth heart.
- Stamp the Just Jade strip with Second Generation doggies with Just Jade ink. Adhere the scallop die cuts to each edge with Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue. Add a Whisper White Crinkle Ribbon Bow. Adhere to the card front.
- Add the remaining pieces as shown. Just peel the backing from the Vellum heart. The doggie is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp a Second Generation doggie in Just Jade on the envelope.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Bonus Days Going On Now!!
The Bonus Days promotion from Stampin’ Up! is going on now. For every $50 (before shipping and tax) that you spend between July 1 and August 3, you will earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon Code that can be redeemed between August 4th–31st!
Head over to my online store to start earning those coupons now!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current code is 2TX69QE2. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.