Stampin’ Up! is updating the look and function of the online store to make it better for customers. The store will be updated beginning tomorrow, August 4 with a new look and feel to help you better navigate it while you shop and also for you to provide feedback to them on your experience.
The new online store will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on 4 August.
Be aware that the online store will be offline temporarily from midnight until around 7:00 AM MT as they make the transition to the new platform. It should be back up and running no later than 7:00 AM MT for ordering from the new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!
A few things to know:
- Your account information and passwords will still work with the new site.
- Be sure that you know your current login information so that you can log in right away on Tuesday!
- If you don’t know your login information by heart (or if you do like I do and have it saved to your browser so that you don’t have to remember it every time):
- Log into your account now (HERE) and then click on “my account” and then “email/passwords” and either record the information that is shown or, if it’s not shown, update your password and then write it down.
- While old bookmarks and links will forward you to the new store, your browser will see it as a “new” site. If you rely on your browser to remember your login information, the first time that you log in, it will not associate the new site with that saved information.
- Be sure that you see my name at the top on the right when you are shopping with me to earn my rewards and benefits for ordering!
If you have trouble logging in on Tuesday:
- Once the new store is up and running on Tuesday, if you have trouble logging in, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the new online store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. The password reset email will come from email@example.com. Adding this email address to the contacts list in your email program and/or searching for your email program’s spam settings can help you ensure that you receive the email.
- Should you run into any problems, there is a link in the password reset window to a page with additional information.
- If you have trouble accessing your account, Stampin’ Up! can also help you reset your password. Just call them at 1-800-STAMPUP and they’ll be happy to help! Unfortunately, I’m not able to assist with password changes as it’s a security issue for you. But Stampin’ Up! can definitely help you!
Hopefully this will be a seamless transition for you on August 4! I’m looking forward to seeing the new site design too!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.