This project features products from the Heartwarming Hugs Suite in the Stampin’ Up! August – December 2020 Mini Catalog. It includes Mini Coffee Cups, Mini Coffee Carriers and Warm Wraps Dies to make super cute packaging. So much fun! Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Real Red Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 2 1/8″ (2), 2 5/8″ x 2 1/8″ (2), scallop dies (4 short and 4 long), stitched circle die (3), heart die (2) from Warm Wraps Dies.
- Whisper White Cardstock: circle die (3) from Warm Wraps Dies.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper: 5 3/8″ x 2″ (2), 2 1/2″ x 2″ (2), angular tag (3) and cup wrap (4) from Warm Wraps Dies.
- Stamp the sentiments in Real Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and die cut with the coordinating die.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the angular die cuts to the stitched circle die cuts. Add the die cut sentiments on top with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. On two of them use a Stampin’ Dimensional to pop on the heart dies. Use a Mini Glue Dot to secure these two to the cup top.
- With liquid glue, adhere the tabs of a cup wrap to the straight edge of another with liquid glue. Repeat (the 4 pieces become 2). Apply glue to the top and bottom edges of the wraps and apply the scallop dies (2 on each edge…the seams will match). When the glue was dry I used my Bone Folder to slightly curl the wrap which made it easier to close the circle and glue the final tab of each. They will slide onto the bottom of the cup and snug into place without additional adhesive (just like Starbucks ones).
- Adhere the DSP layers to the cardstock layers and adhere to the carrier sides.
- Tie Whisper White 1/2″ Faux Linen Ribbon around the box and make a bow. (Love this ribbon…going to need another spool or 2!)
- Slip a Glitter Star Ornament into the remaining tag, running the cord out the top. Cut off the knot and tie onto the bow. Secure the bow with a Mini Glue Dot.
There are so many possibilities with this packaging. I plan to put hot chocolate pouches in the cups and add a Round Tin filled with mini marshmallows as gifts this Christmas. A gift card will easily tuck in as well. Links for the individual products used are below as well as to the suite.Product List
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects to you through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
It’s time to redeem Bonus Days $5 Coupons through the end of August.
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set! Happy coupon redeeming!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.