This card features the Bloom & Grow photopolymer stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalog. I’ve wanted to CASE the card on page 116 since the catalog came out. The circle is easier to create than it looks because of the built in curve of the stamp. I did change up the tag a little. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ & 3 1/2″ x 1″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 4 1/4″ x 4″
- Using Gray Granite Ink, stamp the leaf and berry sprig in a circle, negating to ink the stem, on the Whisper White 4 1/2 x 4 panel. The photopolymer makes it easy to line up.
- Color with Petal Pink and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends.
- Dry fit the placement on the card front and using Petal Pink Ink stamp the rose spray on the card front peeking out on the top and bottom of the stamped panel. Adhere the panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Gray Granite twice on scraps of Whisper White Cardstock. Fussy cut “Forever” from one with Paper Snips. Use a trimmer to cut out “Starts Today”.
- Use the Triple Banner Punch to flag the ends of the Petal Pink strip. Apply liquid glue to the bottom of the “Forever” letters and adhere half on, half off the top. Adhere “Starts Today” near the bottom. Tie a knot in the Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon and apply with a Mini Glue Dot. Pop the tag on with Dimensionals and add Wink of Stella to the “Forever” letters.
- Using Petal Pink Ink, stamp the rose spray on the bottom of the remaining Whisper White panel and on the envelope flap. Add Congratulation to the panel. Add Wink of Stella to the spray.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
It’s time to redeem Bonus Days $5 Coupons through the end of August.
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set! Happy coupon redeeming!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.