This card features the Warm Hugs Bundle, a Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. I think I’m going to need another pack of this awesome DSP! I’ll link a few of the other projects I’ve used it for. The entire Heartwarming Hugs Suite is definitely worth the purchase for all the things you can do with it. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Real Red Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″; 4 5/8″ x 3 1/2″ and a heart die cut.
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″ and 5 1/4″ x 1/2″
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: geometric die cut from Warm Wraps Dies.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ and a scrap for the round die cut.
- I embossed the Mossy Meadow cardstock with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder.
- I stamped the Warm Hugs sentiment on Whisper White scrap with Mossy Meadow Ink and die cut with with the coordinating die.
- I stamped the sentiment on the Whisper White inside layer with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- I adhered the DPS to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- I adhered the Embossed layer to the smaller Real Red layer with Multipurpose Adhesive. Then I wrapped the Real Red Braided Linen Trim around it twice and secured with tape on the back. I popped this on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I adhered the stamped sentiment and the heart die cut to the Pear Pizzazz die with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added it to a Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper punch out. I popped the gold layer up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added 3 Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
- To complete the coordination I added the strip of DSP on the inside and to the envelope flap, trimming excess with Paper Snips.
Other Projects with Heartwarming Hugs Suite
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
It’s time to redeem Bonus Days $5 Coupons through the end of August.
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set! Happy coupon redeeming!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.