This card features the Peaceful Poppies Bundle. This is one of those must haves. It has awesome dies and great sentiments for multiple occasions. I reach for it often. The Shimmer White Cardstock, largest Water Painter and Magenta Madness 2020-22 In Color are new to me though. The Shimmer Paper didn’t photograph well, but it has beautiful subtle shimmer that was enhanced by the watercoloring. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 4 1/4″” x 8 1/2″, scored at 5 1/2″; 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and one each of the 3 floral center dies.
- Magenta Madness Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″, and one of each of the thin detail poppy dies (save the petals from the largest).
- Shimmer White Cardstock: 5′ x 3 3/4″, 5 1/4″ x 4″ and approximately 4″ x 8″ for watercolor/die cutting.
- Old Olive Cardstock: 2 leaf thin detail dies, 2 sprig thin detail dies and 2 bud stems.
- Use the largest Water Painter to color half of the largest piece of Shimmer White Cardstock with Old Olive Ink and the other half with Magenta Madness Ink. Some dark and some light areas are a good thing! Use the Heat Tool to speed up drying if you would like.
- Cut one of each of the poppy outline dies and 2 poppy buds from the watercolored Magenta Madness shimmer paper.
- Cut 2 sprig outline dies, 2 leaf outline dies and 2 leaf detail dies from the watercolored Old Olive shimmer paper.
- Emboss the sentiment on the smallest blue panel using VersaMark Ink, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and the Heat Tool.
- Adhere the cardstock layers to the card front. Adhere the die cuts together (the Silicone Craft Sheet is useful to control any glue overflow). Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the smaller poppy. Dry fit on the card front and then glue in place.
- Add 3 of the white Elegant Faceted Gems.
The Inside and Envelope
- Place the pieces (petals) of the large poppy detail die back in the die. (The die will be face down and the pieces will fit in upside down). Hold each petal in place with the Take Your Pick Tool (pointy end) and apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to each petal. Place the inside panel down on top to adhere the petals in the lower left corner. Add the floral center and watercolor leaf detail dies. Trim any overhang. Stamp the greeting in Night of Navy Ink .
- Add poppies and leaves from the Painted Poppies stamp set to the envelope.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
It’s time to redeem Bonus Days $5 Coupons through the end of August.
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set! Happy coupon redeeming!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.