This card features favorites from last year…Still Scenes Cling Stamp Set, Snow Globe Scenes Dies, and Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper…along with this year’s Home Together Dies. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Garden Green Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 5 1/2″, a 5 1/4″ x 4″ panel and two tree trio dies from Snow Globe Scenes Dies.
- Toile Tiding Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, 2″ x 6″ and a 5 1/4″ x 5/8″ strip.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″, 4th from smallest Stitched Nested Labels die cut, 2 baby bears and 1 momma bear from the Snow Globe Scenes Dies.
- Cut two of the tree trio dies from Garden Green Cardstock. You do not need the oval “stand” at their base. Trim the trunks off of one set (these are on the front slope).
- Using the Home Together Dies, cut the snow slope die from from the bottom inch of the Garden Green panel. Cut the tree slope die cut from the top of the remainder.
- Dry fit these layers on the card front with the Toile Tidings DSP and trees. Glue the DSP layer in place first with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Glue the 3 larger trees next. Apply Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the tree tops of the “tree slope” and liquid glue on the slope underneath to apply next.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to raise the “snow” slope die.
- Add the remaining 3 trees and the bears with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiments in Garden Green Ink on the label and to the inside panel. Pop the label up with dimensionals and glue the inside panel in place, adding the strip of DSP.
- Tie a slip knot in the Very Vanilla Open Weave Ribbon and apply with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add Wink of Stella to the tree edges and embossed slope line for an icy look.
- Glue DSP to the envelope flap and trim with Snips.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
It’s time to redeem Bonus Days $5 Coupons through the end of August.
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set! Happy coupon redeeming!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.