This card features the Forever Fern Bundle and several other products from the Forever Greenery Suite to create an Autumn notecard. All supplies used are listed below. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Whisper White Cardstock: the smaller Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Vellum Cardstock: to stamp and die cut leaves of your choice.
- Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper: leaves of your choice (some on the gold side and some on the white side).
- Stamp leaves on the envelope and on the vellum in Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Real Red and Old Olive inks. Use the Heat Tool to speed up drying time on the vellum and cut out with the coordinating dies.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Autumn Goodness stamp set with Versamark Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Sprinkle with Gold Stampin’ Emboss powder and set with the Heat Tool. Cut out with the smallest Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Punch several leaves from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper and decide which will applied on be white side and which will be applied on the gold side.
- Dry fit the elements on the card front and then use the Fine Tip Glue Pen and Mini Glue Dots to adhere. Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere the Gold Hoop (mush the extra underneath) and Stampin’ DImensionals to pop the sentiment.
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Today by 11:50 PM (MT) is the last day to redeem Bonus Days $5 Coupons.
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set! Happy coupon redeeming!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.