Stampin’ Up! has launched three great promotions for this month and I am excited to share them with you!
- Clearance Rack Refresh
- September Starter Kit Promotion
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Availability
Clearance Rack Refresh
Stampin’ Up! has refreshed the Clearance Rack with lots of great products at great discounts – up to 60% off! The updated Clearance Rack is loaded with papers, dies, ribbons, embellishments and some stamp sets, too! These items are offered while supplies last so don’t wait too long!
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE.
September Starter Kit Promotion
The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is already a great deal, but during the month of September it’s even better! The Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion gives you a little extra incentive. Here’s what you get in your Starter Kit in September:
- $125 worth of product of your chose for $99 (plus tax, free shipping)
- So Much to Love Stamp Set
- Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set
- Precut cardstock to make 16 cards
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and as long as you are an active demonstrator)
- Opportunity to stay at this level or to increase your discount.
- Inspiration and support from Stampin’ Up! and from my team which has monthly Team Meetings, monthly Team Training, and daily group project sharing via FB.
If you have thought about joining a community of awesome stampers and receiving a discount on the products you love, please email me. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat. You can also get additional information HERE.
If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit (or rejoin), click HERE.
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and Magnetic Cutting Plate
The long awaited, new Standard Size Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is now available to order!
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (#149653) – $120
It has a 6′ wide platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders. It includes 1 Base Plate, 1 Die Plate, 2 Cutting Plates, and 1 Specialty Plate. The included instructions explain all the sandwiches you will need for your projects. It has solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that grip the work surface. The platforms fold up for sleek, space-saving storage.
- Magnetic Cutting Plate (#149656) – $24
Thin, full magnetic sheet (no pin point magnets that cause magnetic “jumping”) with self-healing cutting surface. Magnetic Cutting Plate (Plate 5) holds dies securely in place, even nested dies. This slim, portable sheet replaces a Cutting Plate in your sandwich, making it even easier to take with you. Use with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
If you would like to order yours click below:Product List
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.