This card features the Dove of Hope Bundle which includes the Dove of Hope Cling Stamp Set and the Detailed Dove Dies at a 10% Discount. My sister and I played with it yesterday and she’s decided to use it for her Christmas card this year. Her version is slightly different and I wished I’d gotten a picture of it to share with you. Alas, maybe you are on her Christmas Card List. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White Cardstock: Two 4″ x 5 1/4″, a 3″ x 1″ Rectangle Stitched Die and 4 Detailed Dove Dies – body, 2 wings, tail.
- Old Olive Cardstock: sprig die from Detailed Dove Dies.
- Stamp the sentiments on the Rectangle Stitched Dies die cut and the Whisper White inside panel with Night of Navy Ink. Add 2nd generation dove to the inside panel.
- Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss the Night of Navy panel with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the Whisper White panel to the card front and the stamped panel to the inside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Dry fit the remaining elements on the card front.
- Add the baker’s twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack around the embossed panel and secure in place with tape or glue dots. I know it says it’s black, but when it’s next to the Night of Navy Cardstock it looks navy…I was surprised! (In the “flattened” photo it looks more black than it does on the card – you’ll just have to see it in person.) I liked how it pulled the two colors together better than a plain white ribbon and was a simple embellishment. Glue the embossed panel onto the white panel.
- I glued the bottom wing, tail section and sprig down with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The dove body and the sentiment label are popped up with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. The top wing is glued where it touches the body and supported by dimensionals going out.
- I stamped a 2nd Generation dove on the envelope so it would be between the return address and the mailing address. I added a little Wink of Stella to pull a pale blue into the dove and add some sparkle.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.