Yesterday, I received a new stamp bundle in the mail and, of course, I couldn’t wait to make something with it. Tonight’s project features the Celebration Tidings Bundle which includes the Celebration Tidings Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Celebrations Labels Dies at a 10% Discount. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/2″ x 6 3/4″ and the largest label die
- Whisper White Cardstock: Second largest label die and a small scrap
- Score the Basic Black Cardstock at 1 1/2″ on each side. Fold and crease with Bone Folder.
- Use Paper Snips to snip the score marks on the long side up to the intersecting score mark.
- Put Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the back side of the four cut corners and bring to the inside to adhere to the sides to make the box.
- Cut the two die cut labels in half with the Paper Trimmer. On the Whisper White halves add the stamping in Tuxedo Black Ink. Tip: Since there are two sides with matching designs, I used my Stamparatus for twice the speed. Add Wink of Stella to the spider web.
- Stamp 2 spiders on Whisper White scrap, fussy cut and add a Stampin’ Dimensional to the back.
- Use the Dark Pumpkin Stampin’ Blend to add color to the Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon. This is so easy, you only have to do one side and it dries quickly. It also makes the ribbon a little stiffer which eases the tying and make the bow stand up pretty.
- Tie the colored ribbon around the Whisper White half labels. Tip: Ever feel like you need extra hands when tying a ribbon around a layer? I use my Stamparatus and magnet to hold the label in place while I tie the bow. Adhere the labels to the Basic Black halves with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Put adhesive on the long side of the black box and place the label layer on top lining up the bottom and side edges.
- Place your spiders and add the candy. The bag I used was left over from a previous project and measured 4″ x 6″. I am going to order the Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bags (linked below). It will be a perfect fit and the black and white design will look good for multiple holidays. I tied the top of the bag with the Black and White Bakers Twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack.
I filled my treat with Candy Corn because it is one of my favs. On our last Team Meeting I discovered there are folks who don’t like Candy Corn…what!? Maybe they haven’t had Brach’s with Honey. I didn’t tell them I had just bought a 5 lb bag at Sam’s (blush). How about you? Love it or don’t? Let me know in the comments below.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.