Welcome to the Inkin’ Krew Monthly Blog Hop! This month the Inkin’ Krew team theme is “Halloween Fun.” I hope the tiny pumpkins on this card make you smile, too!
My card features the Tags, Tags, Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Trio of Tags Dies from the 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. The wheelbarrow is from the Autumn Goodness Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. There are also 3 Rectangle Stitched Dies. This is the most used die set in my collection….a must have.
The Paper Cuts
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8″ (scored at 4 1/4″), 3rd largest die from Rectangle Stitched Dies, and 2″ x 1 1/2″ for the inside sentiment.
- Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper: 6″ x 6″ for the largest die from Rectangle Stitched Dies and the envelope flap.
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 3″ x 5″ for dies.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 6″ x 2″ for dies and a 5″ x 3 3/4″ panel.
- Whisper White Medium Envelope
- On the Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the wheelbarrow, the wheel and the two bottom images of the Tags, Tags, Tags stamp with Tuxedo Black Ink. Tip: use a D Block to center the 2 tags and wrap the extra one around the side. It will stick and make it easy to ink and stamp just the ones you want.
- Color the wheelbarrow and wheel with the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. Color a 16″ Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut out the inside sentiment (Happy Boo) with the Paper Trimmer or Paper Snips. You want to trim on the inside of the tag outline so you just get the sentiment.
- Die cut the wheelbarrow, wheel and remaining sentiment. Tip:
To avoid getting the tag hole, run the die half way through (you’ll feel the edge clear), turn the die around and run the other half through.
- From the Paper Pumpkin Cardstock, die cut the smallest Rectangle Stitched Die and 14 pumpkins (7 runs, the die cuts 2 each time).
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the wheel to the wheelbarrow. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back. Also add them to the front sentiment tag (Sending a Halloween Hello).
- Tie the ribbon in a bow around the bottom of the black rectangle stitched die.
- Adhere the DSP to the card base. Top with the black rectangle stitched die. Add the wheelbarrow in the lower left corner. Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere 12 pumpkins, tucking the lowest level slightly under the wheelbarrow edge. Add the sentiment label.
- Adhere the two remaining pumpkins to the inside sentiment. Adhere the remaining layers to the inside of the card base.
- Apply glue to the envelope flap and apply the remaining DSP with the stitched edge on the bottom. Use scissors to fussy cut the excess DSP and envelope that shows.
Product links to this project are below. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see.
Thank you for stopping in and I hope you enjoy the rest of the team’s projects! Click on Next Blog to visit Akiko Sudano or Previous Blog for Mary Deatherage.
If you get lost along the way, the participants are listed below:
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Mary Deatherage
- Donna Leonard: You are Here
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Finkle
- Nicole Bloxom
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Amy Koenders
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.