I am having so much fun with the Coming Home Bundle. It is very versatile for general cards as well as a variety of holidays. Here’s a cute Halloween Treat Box inspired by Dena Rekow at The Creativity Cave. It will hold 3 stacked Hersey Nuggets. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5″ x 8″
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: Scrap for Trio of Tags pumpkins die
- Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper: 1″ x 5 1/2″
- With Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp 2 houses and 2 trees from the Coming Home Stamp Set. Cut with the coordinating Home Together Dies.
- Die cut 2 house dies from Whisper White Cardstock. These will hide the coloring bleed through on the back side of the stamped houses. Trim 1/16″ of an inch from the bottom of each.
- Die cut the pumpkin die from Trio of Tags Dies from a scrap of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to Color the houses: Basic Black Light and Dark (house), Smokey Slate Light (windows), and Blackberry Bliss Dark (door).
- Cut a 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Whisper White, score at 1/2″ on the 2 1/4″ sides and 1 1/2″ on the 4 1/4″ sides. Cut the score lines on the long side up to the intersecting score line as below.
- Apply a strip of Tear & Tape along the center cut tabs. Fold in the outer sections. Apply Tear & Tape to the outside of these edges and attach the colored house die cuts to form your box. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the white houses to the back of the colored houses to hide the box seams and the color bleed through.
- Apply half Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back for the tree and pumpkin die cuts and apply to the house fronts on each side.
- Wrap the DSP around 3 Hersey Nuggests and secure in place with Tear & Tape. Tie the Black and White Baker’s Twine from Playful Pets Trim around the center. So cute!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.