Amy’s Inkin’ Krew had a Team Meeting Sunday that included online stamping with the Celebration Tidings Bundle. So much fun! Unfortunately the coordinating Plaid Tidings Designer Paper is on back order and I haven’t received it yet. No problem! I improvised with the plaid in the Heartwarming Hugs DSP. The talented Jaimie Babarczy from StampItUpwithJaimie.com shared this card design with us. Thank you, Jaimie! So much fun!
The Paper Cuts
- Real Red Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 1/8″ x 4 1/2″, 3″ x 4″ and 5 1/2″ x 4″
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper: 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Emboss the front of the Real Red card base with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cut the panel of Heartwarming Hugs DSP with the 3rd largest rectangle from Stitched Rectangles dies (measures approximately 3-1/8” x 4-3/8”).
- Adhere the die cut DSP to the 3-1/4” x 4-1/2” panel of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere these to the card front.
- Cut the Pear Pizzazz card stock panel with the 4th smallest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle dies (measure approximately 2-1/8” x 3-1/2”). Adhere it to the left side of the card front.
- Cut the 3” x 4” panel of Whisper White cardstock with the 2nd smallest label from the Celebration Labels Dies. Score it in the middle.
- Stamp the Mistletoe image from the Celebration Tidings stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on one half of the from of the die cut label.
- Color the image with Light and Dark Old Olive and Real Red Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Fold the label along the score line and stamp the inside greeting with Real Red Ink. Adhere it to the Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
- Cut the remaining Whisper White panel with the largest Celebration Labels die. Stamp the Mistletoe in 2nd generation Pear Pizzazz ink. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the Mistletoe on the flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope and color with the Stampin’ Blends as before.
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.