Here’s another project inspired from Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team Meeting that included online stamping with the Celebration Tidings Bundle. It’s like getting two projects in one because of the paper and die variations. I hope you’ll enjoy them. The awesome Amy Koenders at StampWithAmyK.com shared her designed and you’ll see her Plaid Tidings DSP, Poinsettia Dies and Mosaic Gusseted Bag version below.
The Paper Cuts
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper: largest die from the Celebration Labels Dies and 6 – 1″ x 3″ strips for the candy wraps.
- Real Red Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 1″ and a heart die (approx 3 /4″ square) from Warm Wraps Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock: a banner die from Tasteful Labels Dies (approx 1/2″ x 2 1/2″) and a 1 1/2″ square
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: round, stitched die from Warm Wraps Dies
- Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper: berry sprig
- Adhere the small strips of DSP around 9 Hersey Nuggets (the clear medium envelope will hold another 3 nuggets if you desire). Place them in the Clear Medium Envelope, remove the adhesive backing and close behind the top row of candies.
- Score the Celebration Labels die cut in the middle and burnish with a bone folder. Add the gold sprig to the front with a Mini Glue Dot so that it cascades to the bottom, center of the die.
- Stamp the sentiment on the white banner label with Mossy Meadow Ink. Add the label to the Real Red Cardstock and adhere to the top, right of the Celebration Labels die cut (over the stem of the gold sprig).
- Stamp the “For You” sentiment on the Whisper White square and cut with the coordinating Warm Hugs Die. Apply Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and apply it to the Mossy Meadow stitched die. Add it to the left of the Celebration Labels dies cut. Add the heart die to the center with a mini dimensional.
- Use Mini Glue Dots on the inside of the decorated Celebration Label die cut to apply it to the bag of candy.
Here is Amy Koenders Beautiful Treat Bag
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.