This card features the Autumn Goodness Stamp Set and the Plaid Tiding Designer Series Paper along with the most used die set in my collection, Stitched Rectangle Dies…a must have. I am in love with this color combination of Pretty Peacock and Pumpkin Pie. I hope you like it, too. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 4 1/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper: 2 3/4″ x 4 1/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die, a 4″ x 3/4″ strip for the inside and a 2″ x 5 3/4″ strip for the envelope flap.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2 3/8″ x 3 11/16″ Stitched Rectangle Die and a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel for the inside.
- I used my Stamparatus to line up and stamp the pumpkin image and greeting from the Autumn Goodness stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
- I colored the image with Stampin’ Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce.
- I cut it with the 2 3/8″ x 3 11/16″ Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered it to the Pretty Peacock Stitched Rectangle Die.
- I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Pretty Peacock decorated layer to the top of the Pumpkin Pie card base with equal border to the top and sides. I added the Plaid Tidings stitched rectangle to the bottom of the card base.
- I added 3 Pumpkin Pie Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- I added the Whisper White panel to the inside of the card base and adhered the plaid strip to the bottom.
- I added a matching plaid strip to the envelope flap by applying Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the flap and then applying the DSP. I used my Paper Snips to trim the excess. This strip was a left over piece from another project and it was a little narrower than the flap so I used my paper trimmer to remove the excess flap and rounded the corners. Plenty of envelope adhesive left and successful use of a paper scrap.
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.