I want to share with you some of the projects I’ve made with the Hello Pumpkin September 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit. I am always amazed upon the kit’s arrival at the quantity and quality you get for the subscription price. It contains an exclusive stamp set, an ink spot and everything else need to complete the professionally designed projects from adhesive to a paper ruler! This kit does not disappoint. As a matter of fact, I’ll share how I organize some of the many items for ease of creating in this post. I hope you’ll enjoy the projects and will find the tips helpful.
The kit was originally designed to make 20 treat holders that could be decorated for fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving! There are lots of pieces to allow you to create them any way you want. Here are three of mine.
They hold 4 Hersey Nuggets perfectly if you place them in as shown. I found it easiest to lay the popper down once burnished and adhered and slide them in one pair after the other. Otherwise they twist around as you drop them in. The instructions advise for 12″ of the bakers twine for each end, but I found 10 1/2″ to be a comfortable amount to tie the bow with ample tails.
I also made a few cards. For this one I added a Cajun Craze card base, a Subtle 3D embossed Pumpkin Pie Layer and a Plaid Tidings DSP Rectangle Stitched die cut. I stamped the pumpkin from the stamp set in the kit, added the Halloween face and used Stampin’ Blends to color it on Whisper White. I cut it with the So Sentimental die cut. I added one of the witches hats, flowers, swirl, leaves and label from the kit. The flower centers are from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
The inside included a sentiment and two labels from the kit as well as the Plaid DSP (on the envelope flap, too).
The other 4 cards I’ve made so far are CASEd from my spline, the amazing Amy Koenders. You can see her blog post here. Super sweet design!
I have lots of pieces and bases left to do more creating which leads to a couple more tips.
- To glue the lacy die cuts in place I found small dots of Multipurpose Adhesive Glue the easiest. You’ll use less glue than you think. That stuff goes a long way and has lots of hold.
- All the little pieces are great, but punching them out one at a time when I need them and sometimes having them fall out when I don’t can frustrate me and take up too much time. So, I put an old craft supply I wasn’t using to good use. Do you know what it is? I keep the large pieces and the stamp set in a regular stamp case.
Here is the Stampin’ Up! video showing you how to put this kit together to make the treat holders:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
October Paper Pumpkin Kit Details
This holiday season, share the joy of Paper Pumpkin! The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box, enough supplies to create eight elegant cards, and an opportunity to connect with the Stampin’ Up! global community.
With October’s magical kit, not only will you get a head start on your holiday crafting—you’ll get to create Christmas cards, share project ideas, and spread holiday cheer with Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators around the world! After you receive your kit, join the Joy of Paper Pumpkin Facebook group to make the most of the October kit!
October Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Kit name: Joy To The World
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with other customers and demonstrators around the world—in their language!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
- Subscribe for the September kit by October 10 at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, here.Product List
Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Facebook Event – Saturday, October 3!
Our team will be hosting a fun all-day stamping event on Saturday, October 3 for World Card Making Day! All are welcome to join us! We’re setting up a Facebook page to host the event and we’ll be sharing the link to the page and inviting you all to join beginning on September 29! Keep an eye out on my blog for more details!
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have questions about joining. I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.