This card features the Celebration Labels Dies and the Beautiful Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set. I saw Dena Rekow at The Creativity Cave use this set with the Celebration Labels Dies and thought it went well together. Here’s my version. It is a Congratulations card for a young stamping couple I know who is getting married soon. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: second largest Celebration Labels Die
- Seaside Spay Cardstock: two 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: scraps for 2 Celebration Labels sprig dies and the sentiment banner.
- Use Seaside Spray ink to stamp the large floral image from Beautiful Friendship on the Celebration Labels die and the envelope flap.
- Mask the floral image and use Pear Pizzazz ink to stamp the 3 leaf image in 1st Generation and the double leave image in 2nd Generation.
- Use Crushed Curry ink to stamp the frond image in 2nd Generation.
- Use Basic Gray ink to stamp the sentiments on the Pear Pizzazz scrap and one of the Seaside Spray panels. Stamp the small flower image and the double leaf image in 2nd Generation over the inside sentiment and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Flag the ends of the sentiment strip with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Emboss the remaining Seaside Spray panel with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the stamped Celebration Label die to the center with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop these layers up on the card front.
- Cut the two sprig dies from Pear Pizzazz cardstock and adhere them to the stamped image. Use dimensionals to pop on the sentiment banner.
- Tap the Wink of Stella against a bone folder over the card for a sprinkle of sparkle.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
September Starter Kit Promotion
The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is already a great deal, but during the month of September it’s even better! The Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion gives you a little extra incentive. Here’s what you get in your Starter Kit in September:
- $125 worth of product of your chose for $99 (plus tax, free shipping)
- So Much to Love Stamp Set
- Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set
- Precut cardstock to make 16 cards
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and as long as you are an active demonstrator)
- Opportunity to stay at this level or to increase your discount.
- Inspiration and support from Stampin’ Up! and from my team which has monthly Team Meetings, monthly Team Training, and daily group project sharing via FB.
If you have thought about joining a community of awesome stampers and receiving a discount on the products you love, please email me. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat. You can also get additional information HERE.
If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit (or rejoin), click HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.