This card features the Blossoms in Blooms Bundle simply stamped with a die overlay. I love a simple card that looks difficult. Don’t you? This is a Distinktive Stamp Set which has the color variations build in for depth and intensity. You can find a list of Distinktive Stamps on page 114 of the 2020-21 Annual Catalog.
The Paper Cuts
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ card base and the floral outline die cut.
- Whisper White Cardstock: two 5 1/4″ x 4″ panels for the front and inside, and a 1/2″ x 3″ scrap for the sentiment.
I chose Cherry Cobbler for this card because the recipient is a University of Alabama Grad (as I am) and because it reminded me of the colors in the gorgeous mum my sister gave me for my birthday last week. Customization is just one of the benefits of creating your own cards!
- Stamp the large floral image on the front panel in Cherry Cobbler ink. I like to use my Stamparatus for large stamps like this. It ensures that I can realign it if there is a spot that I don’t apply enough pressure to. Stamp the leaves in Mossy Meadow ink. Hit your envelope flap while your at it to save time 😉
- Stamp the floral centers with Crushed Curry ink and use a Sponge Dauber to add additional color if desired. Don’t forget the envelope flap!
- With Mossy Meadow ink stamp “Happy Birthday” on the scrap of Whisper White and flag the front end with the Banner Triple Punch. Apply three Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- The inside greeting is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler. I chose it because it has print (as well as the cursive) to match the greeting in the Blossoms in Bloom sentiment.
- Use Paper Snips to trim the leaf and small flower outlines from the large floral outline die cut. Save the leaf sprigs. Lay the pieces upside down on the Silicone Craft Sheet, squeeze a little Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the corner and use 1/8 of a Stampin’ Sponge to apply the glue to the delicate die. (I keep mine in a small plastic container with a binder clip as a handle). Poition the floral outline over the stamped image and press into place. Apply the leaf sprigs on the inside panel.
- Add the strip with the dimensionals and 3 Cherry Cobbler Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
Oct 1 – 31
|152495||ARTISTRY BLOOMS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153489||TIS THE SEASON 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152492||FOREVER GREENERY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153487||POINSETTIA PLACE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153491||TRIMMING THE TOWN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153527||PLAID TIDINGS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|150432||TOILE TIDINGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152483||PEONY GARDEN DESIGNERS SERIES PAPER|
|152460||WHALE OF A TIME 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153492||HEARTWARMING HUGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153517||MAGIC IN THIS NIGHT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153512||SNOWFLAKE SPLENDOR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152494||IN GOOD TASTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152490||PLAYING WITH PATTERNS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152489||PLAYFUL PETS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount
- Online: 31 October 2020; 11:50 pm (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is QZXSZQH3.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is QZXSZQH3. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.