Welcome to the Inkin’ Krew Monthly Blog Hop! This month the Inkin’ Krew team theme is “Giving Thanks.”
My card features the Celebration Tidings Bundle from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog and the Harvest Hello stamp set and coordinating Apple Builder Punch from the 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
The Paper Cuts
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: a 4 1/4″ x 11″ (scored at 5 1/2″) card base and a die cut of the 2nd largest die from Celebration Labels Dies
- Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper: a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel, a 4″ x 3/4″ strip for the inside, and a 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ strip for the envelope flap.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ panel for the front, 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the inside, a 2 3/4″ x 2″ for stamping, and a die cut of the 3rd largest die from Celebration Labels Dies.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock: a double frond and a single frond die cut from the Sunflower Dies, and a 1″ x 1″ for stamping.
- Early Expresso Cardstock: a double frond from the Sunflower Dies and 3 sprigs from Celebration Labels Dies.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 1″ for stamping
- Whisper White Medium Envelope
- Stamp the pumpkin from Harvest Hellos Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the 2 3/4″ x 2″ Whisper White Cardstock. Outline the ribs of the pumpkin with the Dark Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blend. Fill in the pumpkin with Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend. Apply Light Pumpkin Pie to the centers of the 3 ribs in the front of the pumpkin to “lift” color to highlight. Punch out with the Apple Builder Punch. Tip: you can use a PostIt Note or flag as a handle if needed.
- Stamp 2 pumpkin leaves and then the stem in Tuxedo Black Ink on the 2 1/2″ x 1″ Mossy Meadow card piece. Use the punch to cut out the stem. Fussy cut the leaves with Paper Snips.
- Stamp a pumpkin leaf in Tuxedo Black Ink on the 1″ x 1″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock and fussy cut.
- Use Cajun Craze Ink to stamp “Grateful” from the “Always Grateful” sentiment in the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set in the top right corner of the Whisper White label. Tip: I used a PostIt flag to cover “Always” before inking and then removed the flag before stamping. Stamp “Always” on the inside card panel.
- Layer the Whisper White 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ panel, the Plaid Tidings panel, the Cajun Craze label and the Whisper White label on the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive or Stampin’ Seal.
- Arrange the frond die cuts and glue into place.
- Apply a Mini Glue Dot to the front of 2 of the fronds and attach to the pumpkin top on each side. The 3rd one will be glued next to the frond peeking around the pumpkin once attached.
- Apply a Mini Glue Dot to the bottom, back of the pumpkin stem and attach to the pumpkin.
- Pop the pumpkin on with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a Mossy Meadow leaf at the stem with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Add the other 2 leaves at the bottom right with the stems glued and the overhanging edges with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add 3 gold Metallic Pearls.
- Adhere the stamped Whisper White panel to the inside of the card. Add the 4″ x 3/4″ plaid strip at the bottom.
- Apply glue to the envelope flap and apply the remaining plaid DSP. Use scissors to cut away the excess.
Links to the products used in this project are below. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions. I’d love to hear from you!
If you get lost along the way, the participants are listed below:
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Mary Deatherage
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Donna Leonard – You Are Here
- Krista Yagci
- Lisa Jurich
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Amy Koenders
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is QZXSZQH3.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is QZXSZQH3. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.