This card features the Blossoms in Blooms Bundle and is sort of an “addendum” to the one posted on October 7th. It was stamped flowers with the delicate outline die cut adhered on top. Well, the petals that fell from the outline die were just too pretty to throw away, plus, I had centers left from this card. So…
The Paper Cuts
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: Many Layered Blooms floral outline die cut (4 3/4″ x 5″).
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base and the Many Layered Blooms floral outline die cut (4 3/4″ x 5″).
- Whisper White Cardstock: two 4″ x 5 1/4″ panels for the front and inside, and 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ for the sentiment.
- Lay the metal die upside down on your work surface. Place the petals back in their original location (like putting a puzzle back together, but easier). The backs of the petals will be facing up toward you. Apply Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive on the backs of 3 of the petals in each flower. Press a Whisper White panel on top and allow the glue to set a minute. Lift up gently, leaving the other 2 petals of each flower in place.
- Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals on the remaining 2 petals of each flower. Remove the backing and place them on the card where they belong using the other 3 as a guide. The dimensional effect you get is worth the effort! (It’s much more dramatic than the flattened photography shows).
- Use Paper Snips to trim the flower centers from the Crushed Curry die cut. (Save the flower outline to use on other projects). Adhere inside the petals.
- With Cherry Cobbler ink stamp “Happy Birthday” on the 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ of Whisper White and flag the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. Pop up on the card front with 3-4 Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add 3 Cherry Cobbler Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- On the Whisper White panel for the inside stamp the Blossom in Blooms image (partial) in Cherry Cobbler ink overhanging the bottom edge. Repeat on the envelope flap. Stamp the Crushed Curry centers.
- The inside greeting is from the Many Mates stamp set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler.
Oct 1 – 31
|152495||ARTISTRY BLOOMS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153489||TIS THE SEASON 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152492||FOREVER GREENERY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153487||POINSETTIA PLACE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153491||TRIMMING THE TOWN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153527||PLAID TIDINGS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|150432||TOILE TIDINGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152483||PEONY GARDEN DESIGNERS SERIES PAPER|
|152460||WHALE OF A TIME 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153492||HEARTWARMING HUGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153517||MAGIC IN THIS NIGHT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153512||SNOWFLAKE SPLENDOR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152494||IN GOOD TASTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152490||PLAYING WITH PATTERNS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152489||PLAYFUL PETS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount
- Online: 31 October 2020; 11:50 pm (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is QZXSZQH3.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is QZXSZQH3. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.