This card features the Ornate Thanks cling stamp set and the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. I used the Stamparatus Hinge Technique for the background. You can find details on that in this post. So much fun!
The Paper Cuts
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock: a card base cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel (for inside) and 3 13/16″ x 5″ (card front)
- Old Olive Cardstock: 5 1/8″ x 4″ layer
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper: Floral image, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (for inside) and 2 1/4″ x 5 3/4″ for the envelope flap.
- Use the Stamparatus magnets to secure the inside panel in the Stamparatus. Be sure to have your foam mat in place since it’s a photopolymer stamp set. Place the Thank You stamp centered at the top of the panel and pick it up on the clear plate. Stamp with Terracotta Tile ink. Lift the plate out and move the hinge down 3 slots and ink and stamp again. Clean the stamp.
- Repeat above with Old Olive ink in the 2nd and 5th hinge slots.
- Repeat with Crushed Curry ink in the 3rd hinge slot.
- Stamp the inside greeting on the inside panel with Basic Gray ink.
- Color a floral image from the white and gold foil sheet of the DSP with Stampin’ Blends. I used Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive Light and Dark. Fussy cut on the outside of the gold foil line.
- Adhere the layers together Multipurpose Liquid Glue and pop the flower up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Champagne Rhinestone Basic Gems to the front.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the envelope flap and press on the floral DSP. Trim with Paper Snips.
Designer Series Paper Sale Ends October 31st
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs! List, pictures and links below. For more information click here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is QZXSZQH3.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is QZXSZQH3. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.