This card features the Stitched Rectangle Dies and Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. I love the clean lined design these dies make and it goes perfectly with the plaid. Plaid Tidings DSP makes creating simple because the color combinations are already in place. And, IT’S ON SALE UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST. You can purchase it here. Other DSP patterns on sale are listed at the end of the post.
The Paper Cuts
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base.
- Melon Mambo Cardstock: largest Stitched Rectangle die cut and 1/2″ x 5″ strip for the inside.
- Seaside Spray Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ panels for the inside and a 3 7/8″ x 1 3/8″ Stitched Rectangle die cut for the sentiment.
- Plaid Tidings DSP: 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle die cut and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ for the envelope flap.
- Use VersaMark ink to stamp the greetings from Celebrate Sunflowers on the smallest die cut and the inside panel. Sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, remove excess and melt with the Heat Tool.
- Use one edge of the larges Stitched Rectangle Die to add the stitch lines to the inside strip.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the layers with the exception of the front greeting. Pop it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Bumblebee 2020-22 In Color Enamel Dots.
- Use Paper Snips to trim excess DSP from the envelope flap.
Oct 1 – 31
|152495||ARTISTRY BLOOMS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153489||TIS THE SEASON 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152492||FOREVER GREENERY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153487||POINSETTIA PLACE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153491||TRIMMING THE TOWN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153527||PLAID TIDINGS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|150432||TOILE TIDINGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152483||PEONY GARDEN DESIGNERS SERIES PAPER|
|152460||WHALE OF A TIME 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153492||HEARTWARMING HUGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153517||MAGIC IN THIS NIGHT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153512||SNOWFLAKE SPLENDOR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152494||IN GOOD TASTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152490||PLAYING WITH PATTERNS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152489||PLAYFUL PETS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount
- Online: 31 October 2020; 11:50 pm (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is QZXSZQH3.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is QZXSZQH3. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.