This card features the Dragonfly Garden Bundle and Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper from the January -June 2021 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog (available January 5). Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies, a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel for the inside and a 2″ x 2 1/2″ for the dragonfly.
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock: 1 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ layer for the card front.
- Dandy Garden 6×6 DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the card front, 3/4″ x 4″ for the inside and 2″ x 4 3/8″ for the envelope.
- 2020-21 In Color 6×6 DSP: sentiment die cut from Tasteful Labels Dies
- In Memento Basic Black Ink I stamped the floral image on the Stitched Rectangle die cut, the greeting on the Bumblebee Tasteful Labels die cut, the dragonfly on Whisper White and the greeting on the inside panel.
- I watercolored the dragonfly with Terracotta Tile Ink (carefully not to get too much water on the paper) and once dry applied accent with the Light Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blend. I finished with Wink of Stella on the wings, punched it out with the Dragonflies Punch and added two Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back. You can curl the wings with a Bone Folder for added dimension.
- I colored the floral image with Old Olive Light & Dark, Daffodil Delight Dark, Soft Suede Light and Cajun Craze Light Stampin’ Blends. After adhering it to the Terracotta Tile panel, I tied Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim in a knot around both layers and added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- All that’s left is to assemble the layers as shown.
- The envelop is a CASE from a sweet customer of mine, Savannah, who did this application at a workshop. Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the top left corner of the envelope flap. Fussy cut. Apply glue to the remaining piece, lift the flap and glue in place. Trim any overhang.
Oct 1 – 31
|152495||ARTISTRY BLOOMS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153489||TIS THE SEASON 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152492||FOREVER GREENERY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153487||POINSETTIA PLACE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153491||TRIMMING THE TOWN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153527||PLAID TIDINGS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|150432||TOILE TIDINGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152483||PEONY GARDEN DESIGNERS SERIES PAPER|
|152460||WHALE OF A TIME 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153492||HEARTWARMING HUGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153517||MAGIC IN THIS NIGHT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153512||SNOWFLAKE SPLENDOR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152494||IN GOOD TASTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152490||PLAYING WITH PATTERNS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152489||PLAYFUL PETS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount
- Online: 31 October 2020; 11:50 pm (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is QZXSZQH3.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is QZXSZQH3. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.