This card features the Queen Anne’s Lace Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Stitched Labels Dies from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. It is simple stamping in a neutral monochromatic color for a quick and easy fall birthday card. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 4 1/4″ for the card base and a 2 7/8″ x 1 1/2″ Stitched Rectangle Dies die cut.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ and the largest Stitched Rectangle Dies die cut.
- With Soft Suede Ink stamp the floral stamp in first and second generations around the edges of the Crumb Cake panel. Use the floral fill in stamp to fill in the first generation floral images with 2nd generation Soft Suede color. Stamp the greeting in the center (first generation).
- Use the 2 1/2″ x 1 1/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die to cut out the greeting from the center.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Crumb Cake die cut to the Soft Suede die cut. Adhere the stamped Crumb Cake panel (frame) onto the card front. Top with the greeting label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the largest Crumb Cake Stitched Rectangle die cut and the envelope, stamp a second generation Soft Suede floral image. On the envelope, I added the floral fill in second generation. Add the inside sentiment in first generation Soft Suede and adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
- To embellish I tapped Wink of Stella pen barrel against my bone folder for a sprinkle of shimmer on the card front and over the floral image on the inside. I added three Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots.
Oct 1 – 31
|152495||ARTISTRY BLOOMS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153489||TIS THE SEASON 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152492||FOREVER GREENERY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153487||POINSETTIA PLACE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153491||TRIMMING THE TOWN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153527||PLAID TIDINGS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|150432||TOILE TIDINGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152483||PEONY GARDEN DESIGNERS SERIES PAPER|
|152460||WHALE OF A TIME 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153492||HEARTWARMING HUGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153517||MAGIC IN THIS NIGHT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|153512||SNOWFLAKE SPLENDOR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152494||IN GOOD TASTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152490||PLAYING WITH PATTERNS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|152489||PLAYFUL PETS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount
- Online: 31 October 2020; 11:50 pm (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is QZXSZQH3.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is QZXSZQH3. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.