The star of this card is the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. This 12×12 paper pack includes patterns for every season, but I chose this one for my friend’s birthday because while it has Fall colors, it is a happy pattern with a light green background. Perfect!
The Paper Cuts
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper: 2 3/4″ x 5″ panel for the front, 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ for the envelope and 4″ x 1/4″ for the inside.
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the base.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3″ x 5 1/4″ for the front, 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the inside and a 1 5/8″ circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- Mint Macaron Cardstock: die cut from Painted Labels Dies.
- Place the front of the card base in the Subtles 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- With Soft Suede Ink, stamp “Happy Birthday” from Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set on the Whisper White circle die cut. Also stamp the “Wishing you…” on the Whisper White inside panel (same ink and stamp set).
- Adhere the Ornate Garden Specialty DSP panel to the Whisper White front panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Back with Stampin’ Dimensionals and place on the left side of the card front.
- Adhere the Layering Circles die cut to the Painted Labels die cut. Apply a Stampin’ Dimensional to the back of the right side of the Painted Labels die cut and liquid glue to the other side. Place on the card front. Add 3 gold Metallic Pearls.
- Adhere the inside panel and the 1/4″ strip to the inside of the card.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the envelope flap, press on the DSP and trim with Paper Snips.
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.