I’m sometimes asked how I come up with my designs. To be honest, I’m not that creative. They are usually inspired by something I’ve seen or, as in this case, Designer Series Paper. This paper is called Trimming the Town and that is exactly what I did…trimmed the town! Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Old Olive Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock: the largest Stitched Rectangle Dies die cut and scraps to stamp the wreath and trees.
- Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper: the largest Stitched Rectangle Dies die cut, a house die cut for the inside and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ for the envelope.
- Pool Party Cardstock: a 2 3/4″ x 1 1/16″ Stitched Rectangle die cut
- With Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp the sentiments from Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set on the Pool Party and Whisper White Stitched Rectangle die cuts.
- Stamp the two trees and wreath on Whisper White scraps and color them with Stampin’ Blends: Old Olive, Soft Suede and Poppy Parade. Use the coordinating Home Together Dies to cut out.
- With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the DSP Stitched Rectangle die cut to the card front, the Whisper White Stitched Rectangle and die cut house to the inside.
- Pop the Pool Party Stitched Rectangle, wreath and trees up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the adhesive backed All the Trimmings Resin Embellishments.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the envelope flap, apply DSP and fussy cut with Paper Snips.
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.