Welcome to Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop! This month the Inkin’ Krew team theme is “Christmas or Happy Holidays”. I hope you have fun looking at all the projects the talented ladies have created. There are links at the bottom to guide you along your way.
During this time of COVID, I believe most of us have realized that it’s the people in our lives that make our time so very merry. I chose this pattern of the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper and the sentiments for this card with that in mind. It’s a simply stamped card with just a little dry embossing with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base, a 5 1/2″ x 1 1/8″ strip and a 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ rectangle.
- Whisper White Cardstock: two 5 1/4″ x 4″ panels and a 5 1/4″ x7/8″ strip.
- Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 3″ rectangle, a 5 1/4″ x 5/8″ strip and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ for the envelope flap.
- With Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp “So Very Merry” from the Warm Hugs Photopolymer Stamp Set on the right end of the Whisper White strip. Stamp “Friends & Family are the Truest Gifts of Christmas” from Wrapped in Christmas Cling Stamp Set centered on one of the Whisper White panels.
- Place the other Whisper White panel into the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and roll through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the layers together: the DSP square to the Poppy Parade square, the embossed panel to the card front and the the greeting strip to the Poppy Parade strip to the embossed panel. Adhere the DSP strip to the inside panel to the inside of the card.
- Pop the rectangle layers on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and add three adhesive backed All the Trimmings Resin Embellishments.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the envelope flap, apply the DSP and fussy cut the overhang with Paper Snips.
This card is super easy and would be great for making multiples to send to the people in your life that you may be missing during the holidays. So spread a little cheer and look forward to when we’ll all be together.
If you get lost along the way, the participants and links are listed below:
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Tara Carpenter
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Krista Yagci
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Akiko Sudano
- Donna Leonard –> You Are Here
- Lisa Jurich
- Amy Koenders
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.