Today I was looking for a Thanksgiving Card that I could easily create in multiples. I started out stamping the floral spray in black and coloring it with stamping blends, but then tried stamping it in monochromatic Soft Suede and loved it! A little Wink of Stella and I was sold. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (scored at 5 1/2″) for the card base, a 5 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ strip and the Painted Labels die cut.
- Whisper White Cardstock: two 5 1/4″ x 4″ panels, a Stitched Shapes circle die (1 7/8″), and a scrap for the stamping (2″ x 2 1/2″).
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ x 2″ and 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- With Soft Suede Ink, stamp the floral spray from the Autumn Goodness Photopolymer Stamp Set on the envelope flap and the Whisper White scrap.
- Use the coordinating die from Autumn Wheelboro Dies to cut out the floral spray. Apply Wink of Stella to the flowers.
- Place one of the Whisper White panels in the Subtles 3D Embossing Folder and pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the sentiments on the stitched circle die cut and the inside panel with Soft Suede Ink.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the floral die cut and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the remaining pieces.
- Apply a double Linen Thread bow with Mini Adhesive Dots and apply 3 Metallic Pearl Embellishments.
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.