A live Christmas tree is my favorite part of the Christmas Season. It brings me joy from the moment it is inside (and the trauma of getting it in the stand is over). This card is all about the trees, too! Isn’t the Evergreen Forest embossing beautiful? Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Real Red Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/2″ (scored at 5 1/2″) for the card base and a stitched circle die cut from Warm Wraps Dies.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: a small scrap for the tree die cut from Warm Wraps Dies.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ for the inside and 1 3/4″ square for the die cut label from Warm Wraps Dies.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ and a 5 1/4″ x 1/2″ strip for the inside.
- With Mossy Meadow Ink, stamp the round greeting on the Whisper White square and the tree on the Pear Pizzazz scrap. Run them through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the coordinating dies from Warm Wraps Dies.
- Place the Mossy Meadow panel into the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder and pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Repeat with the envelope flap.
- Adhere the DSP to the bottom of the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Add the Mossy Meadow Diagonal Stripe Ribbon around the panels to hide where they join. Secure on the back with Mini Glue Dots. Repeat with the Real Red Braided Linen Trim just underneath. Adhere the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Pop the die cut round sentiment and the tree to the red stitched circle die cut with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Apply a Stampin’ Dimensional to the top and bottom of the stitched circle to apply it over the ribbons.
- Adhere the 1/2″ strip of DSP the the Whisper White inside panel and stamp the sentiment in Real Red Ink. Adhere to the inside of the card.
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.