This card is made with the So Sentimental Bundle, the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, and Misty Moonlight Cardstock and Ink…all of which are part of the Merry & Bright Online Extravaganza One Day Sale going on today, Tuesday, November 24th . Almost everything in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is 10% off today (click the link above for details)! So, when you buy a Bundle (stamp set + die cuts) you are saving 20%! How awesome! Be sure to click the Shop link to the right and check out the savings before 11:50 pm MT.
The Paper Cuts
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/2″ (scored at 5 1/2″) for the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2nd largest label die cut from Stitched So Sweetly Dies and two (2) 5 1/4″ x 4″ panels.
- Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper: largest label die cut from Stitched So Sweetly Diese and a 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ strip.
It may surprise you that his is a Christmas pack of DSP. It’s definitely not a Christmas card. Stampin’ Up! is thoughtful to have one side of the patterns be non-holiday themed to make them versatile the rest of the year. If you don’t already have this fabulous pack of multi-holiday papers, you’ll want to purchase it before December 31, 2020 when the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog ends.
- Pass one of the Whisper White panels through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine inside the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base.
- With Misty Moonlight Ink, stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White die cut label. Adhere to the large DSP die cut label.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop the sentiment labels on the card base. Add three Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the card front.
- Adhere the remaining Whisper White panel to the inside of the card. Adhere the 1/2″ DSP strip to the bottom edge.
- Adhere the remaining DSP strip to the envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
This card design is clean and simple and can be recreated with any embossing folder, any Designer Series Paper and for any occasion.Product List
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.