Tonight I used a new stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! January to June 2021 Mini Catalog which will go live on January 5, 2021. I can’t wait for you to see it. Here’s the sneak peak of the fabulous Fine Art Floral Suite. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (scored at 5 1/2″) for the card base.
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ strip.
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: “Just Want to Say” die cut (approx 2 1/2″ x 3″) from Floral Gallery Dies and 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the inside.
- Apply the DSP panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Apply Mini Glue Dots to the back of the acetate and adhere to the DSP panel. Tip: I lifted the glue dots from the roll with the Take Your Pick Tool, pinched them into a ball, then applied them to the back of the gold design (which is silver, if you want to switch colors). They are not visible from the front.
- Apply dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back of the “Just Want to Say” die cut and apply to the acetate. Tip: I used a clear block to apply pressure while the glue set.
- On the Whisper White panel for the inside, stamp a second generation floral image. Stamp the greeting in Versamark Ink, top with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Apply the panel to the inside of the card.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to the envelope flap and apply the DSP strip. Trim excess with Paper Snips.
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.