I must confess…I did not order the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle right away. It looked rather intimidating! OH, all the time I missed! It is so easy and fun to create with! For this card, I paired it with the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper which I will miss when the August – December 2020 Mini Catalog closes. Hurry while you can still get it. It’s awesome!
The Paper Cuts
- Whisper White Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base.
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper: 5 1/2″ x 3″
- Cut the DSP with the dotted slope die from Curvy Dies. Adhere the dotted piece on the lower edge of the card base and the smooth piece on the lower edge of the inside of the card.
- Use the Stamparatus to line up the tree stamp along the right edge of the card. Stamp with Shaded Spruce Ink. Repeat for the left side. (You’ll need to do in 2 steps to get the curves in line). Also add to the envelope flap.
- Stamped the stars in Crushed Curry Ink on the card front and inside (mask at the card fold).
- In Cherry Cobbler Ink, stamp the sentiment on the right side and then the left. Add the sentiment to the inside.
- Add the 3 small stars in Crushed Curry Ink on the front and inside. Top with Wink of Stella for a little twinkle.
- Apply 3 stars from the All The Trimmings Embellishments on the card front. So cute!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M7KHZWE4
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is M7KHZWE4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.