Welcome to Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop! This month the Inkin’ Krew team theme is “Celebration”. I hope you have fun looking at all the projects the talented ladies have created. There are links at the bottom to guide you along your way.
I’m celebrating the end of 2020 and the beginning of a brand new year! For this New Year’s card I used the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes the Curvy Christmas Stamp Set and Classic Christmas DSP available until Jan 4th) and the Pattern Play Bundle (2020-2021 Annual Catalog). I love the black and gold along with the stars for a classic New Year’s feel.
The Paper Cuts
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ for the card base and a 3″ x 2″ piece for die cutting letters.
- Whisper White Cardstock: two 5 1/4″ x 4″ panels.
- Brushed Metallic 12X12 Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Use the dotted Curvy Die to cut the Brushed Metallic Cardstock panel in half.
- Place a Whisper White panel in the Stamparatus. Place one of the cut metallic pieces on top, lining up the edge as a guide for the starry stamp (see photo below). Once the stamp is secured on the door of the Stamparatus remove the metallic piece and stamp the image in Tuxedo Black Ink. Repeat for the opposite edge of the panel. Tip: If you want to make multiples, just assembly line each edge for the number of panels you’ll need before turning to the other edge. The Stamparatus will make light work of it!
- Cut a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet to 3″ x 2″ and adhere to the Basic Black Cardstock of the same size. Place the Playful Alphabet Dies for “Happy 2021” on top and pass it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Tip: Leave the dies in place to push the letters out and remove the centers where necessary to prevent the release paper from getting accidentally pulling away before you’re ready.
- Color the stamped stars with a Stampin’ Blend or a Metallic Sharpie. I used a Gold Metallic Sharpie that I had purchased for name tags. It matched the gold Brushed Metallic Cardstock perfectly.
- Lay your letters out in the desired placement, peel the release paper and adhere. I found my Take Your Pick Tool helpful. Adhere the decorated Whisper White panel to the card front.
- Use Foam Adhesive Strips or Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Gold Metallic Cardstock pieces to the card front.
- Embellish with five (5) gold Metallic Pearls.
- Stamp and color the stars on the inside Whisper White panel and the bottom of the Whisper White Medium Envelope.
- On the inside panel, stamp the greeting from the Pattern Play Stamp Set with VersaMark Ink, sprinkle with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with the Heat Tool.
Thank you for stopping in. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Enjoy the rest of the team’s projects. Click Next Blog to visit Amy Koenders or Previous Blog for Terry Lynn Bright.
If you get lost along the way, the participants and links are listed below:
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Akiko Sudano
- Tara Carpenter
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Julie Johnston
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Donna Leonard: <–You are here!
- Amy Koenders
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M7KHZWE4
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
THE GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT! BEGINS TOMORROW – DECEMBER 8TH
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to get the things on your wish list before they sell out! Click HERE for a printable list with page and item numbers.
Sale Period: December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021 @ 11:50 pm MT
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is M7KHZWE4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.