I know that many of us are looking forward to the brand new year in hopes that 2021 will be better than 2020. Best wishes to you and I hope you enjoy tonight’s card featuring the Pattern Play Bundle from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
The Paper Cuts
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base and a 4 1/4″ x 1 1/8″.
- Whisper White Cardstock: largest die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies, a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel and a 4 1/8″ x 1″ strip.
- Brushed Metallic 12X12 Cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 1″ and a 1/4″ x 4″ strip.
- Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper: geographic panel.
- Place the Stitched Rectangle die cut into the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Adhere to the front of the Basic Black card.
- Place the Forever Gold Specialty DSP panel upside down on a Silicone Craft Sheet. Squeeze a nickel size amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the silicone mat, dip in a 1/8 piece of a Stampin’ Sponge and apply to the DSP panel while holding it in place. Apply it to the front of the embossed panel.
- Cut a piece of Adhesive Sheet to 2 1/2″ x 1″. Peel one side of the backing and apply to the Brushed Metallic Cardstock of the same size. Apply the numbers from the Playful Alphabet Dies on top and pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Remove the backing and apply them centered on the Whisper White strip. Apply this to the Basic Black strip. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and mount onto the card front.
- Stamp the greeting from the Pattern Play Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Whisper White inside panel. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card and apply the strip of Brushed Metallic Cardstock along the bottom edge.
- Stamp the confetti stamp from the Pattern Play Stamp Set in first and second generation Tuxedo Black Ink on the envelope front. Add Wink of Stella to the top and center of the confetti.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M7KHZWE4
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
THE GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT! BEGINS TOMORROW – DECEMBER 8TH
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to get the things on your wish list before they sell out! Click HERE for a printable list with page and item numbers.
Sale Period: December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021 @ 11:50 pm MT
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is M7KHZWE4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.