I wanted to repost this card idea featuring the Heartwarming Hugs Suite from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog because it features the Double Wonder Cards (designed by Shannon West) which makes a stack of beautiful cards in a flash. It can be adapted to any Designer Series Paper and Stamp Set you want. The template link is below. So, if you are running a little behind in the busyness of the season this is a good solution to get those card done!
The Stamparatus on page 164 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog makes light work when making multiples. For this grouping of cards, I cut eleven 2″ x 2″ squares of Whisper White Cardstock, lined it up in the corner of the Stamparatus and stamped both the frame and the sentiment. It’s a wonderful tool! The Stamparatus:
- allows re-stamping images that aren’t inked enough or pressed enough.
- aligns and positions perfectly.
- makes mass production a breeze.
- helps arthritic hands stamp with ease (you can even use a rubber brayer to apply the pressure to the lid)
- Whisper White Cardstock: Two 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheets cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″. A 6″ x 8″ for sentiment die cuts.
- Mossy Meadow: One 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheets cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- Real Red Cardstock: Two 8 1/2″x 11″ sheet cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″. One 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″. A 6″ x 8″ for circle die cuts.
- Heart Hugs Designer Series Paper: Two sheets cut per template.
I have a few tips and variations to the instructions you will find at the link above (“template” under Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper).
- Before making the cards: I stamped all 11 sentiments with the Stamparatus and die cut them, adding dimensionals to the back.
- I die cut 11 of the stitched circle from the Warm Wrapped Dies.
- I used 10 1/2″ of ribbon for cards 1-4. I applied by placing a strip of Stampin’ Seal vertically on the stitched circle and putting the ribbon in place.
- I used 6″ of ribbon cut at 2 1/2″ for the banner ends of cards 5-8. I applied with Stampin’ Seal placed horizontally on the stitched circle.
- I eliminated the ribbon on card 9-10 because there were already 3 patterns and I didn’t want to add another (the stripe in the ribbon).
- I changed the orientation of card 11 and eliminated the ribbon for the same reason above.
Thank you for stopping by. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M7KHZWE4
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
THE GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT! BEGINS DECEMBER 8TH
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to get the things on your wish list before they sell out! Click HERE for a printable list with page and item numbers.
Sale Period: December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021 @ 11:50 pm MT
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is M7KHZWE4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.