This card had me at pink, green and gingham! It is a CASEd design from Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Jane Proffitt. It uses the exquisite Quite Curvy Bundle. Time is running out to get the Variety version of this Bundle which includes the complementary Curvy Christmas Stamp Set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper. I’ve linked both versions below.
The Paper Cuts
- Just Jade Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base and 5 1/4″ x 4″ panel.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5″ x 3″ panel, a Timeless Label punch, 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the inside and 3″ x 2 1/2″ for the floral die cuts.
- Use the dotted die from Curvy Dies to cut the Just Jade panel. Place the smaller, lower panel in the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Adhere the embossed panel to the bottom of the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Place the Whisper White 5″ x 3″ panel over the dotted Just Jade panel as it will be adhered (showing the top/side borders). When you lift it up off the work surface you can see the shadow of the edge of the Just Jade cardstock underneath. Use this as a guide to line up the Curvy Die deco border so that the curves match. Pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Tip: You can trim the top edge to adjust the fit if needed, so it’s safer to err toward too wide. Adhere to the Just Jade dotted panel. Wrap with the Just Jade Gingham Ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and tie in a bow.
- Use Gray Granite Ink to stamp the floral vine from the Quite Curvy Stamp Set 3 times on the 3″ x 2 1/2″ Whisper White cardstock. Color with Just Jade and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with the coordinating die.
- Use Just Jade Ink to stamp the greeting on the Timeless Label punch out. Adhere 2 of the floral vine die cuts to the top and bottom edge. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere over the ribbon on the Whisper White deco edge panel. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment on the inside Whisper White panel with Gray Granite Ink.
- Adhere the 3rd floral vine image.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M7KHZWE4
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
THE GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT! BEGINS DECEMBER 8TH
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to get the things on your wish list before they sell out! Click HERE for a printable list with page and item numbers. Click HERE to shop!
Sale Period: December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021 @ 11:50 pm MT
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is M7KHZWE4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.